The Iron Fey 3.5 ~ Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

Thursday, December 20, 2012

| | |
Summary

Ash and Puck has been friends since forever. Until, Ariella was killed and Ash blamed Puck for it and vowed to kill Puck someday. 

But now that Ash is on his journey to find a way to be with Meghan, Puck won't let Ash go on his own. Just to make the girl both of them love be happy, Puck would do anything, even if it's to steal something from the scary summer queen herself.

But when Oberon gave him the blessing to be with Meghan, and an opportunity to be with her. Will Puck take the chance he longs to have, if it means removing Ash out of the way?

My Review

Finally! A novella for Puck! I always love Puck. I loved him more in Iron Queen, when he broke my heart with all the pain he made me felt during his heartbreak when Meghan is dying. At first, I felt his pain more than Ash. But don't get me wrong. I'm team Ash all the way. It's just that in my opinion, and I know yours as well, Puck is the best person to fill the love triangle for Ash and Meghan.

And now, a novella on his POV is a great gift from Ms. Kagawa. Here, I learn to know Puck more, the way he thinks and how deep his feelings for Meghan is. And when I felt it, the -I-will-do-everything-even-if-it-is-helping-my-rival-to-be-with-you-just-to-make-you-happy kind of love, it would melt your knees seeing the real Puck behind the prankster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment