Liebster Blog Award

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

| | |



I would like to thank Bookworm Brandee for nominating me. Thanks for appreciating my blog. However, due to a very hectic schedule, I was not able to look for fabulous blogs to nominate. So I'm just sending my gratitude and answering the 11 questions:




1. What prompted you to start blogging?

- Since I was young, I totally love reading. The problem is, I haven't met anyone I could talk to on what I read. So I started making reviews on goodreads. Then I decided, why not make a blog? I love books and I love doing reviews... and I have my own page to write whatever I want. 

2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Reading books of course! It's like I have an official excuse to read a lot of books! :D

3. What is your favorite genre?
- Currently, My mood is on YA Romance. But there are days that I refer paranormal as well.

4. Who is your favorite character?
- I really believe this is the scariest question for bookworms. For a lot of books, there are lot of characters to choose from. I have a lot of favorites per book...and that's a lot! But for the sake of answering this..I choose... SIRIUS BLACK! I still can't move on to his death until now!

5. Do you read books or ebooks or both?
- both

6. How do you pick your next book to read?
-Usually, it would be the next installment of my current reading. Otherwise, I'll work on my to-read list on goodreads.

7. Where is your favorite place to read?
-In my room at my bed

8. Have you ever danced in the rain?
- No! But I did ate ice cream under the rain while riding a motorcycle :p

9. Where is the farthest from home you've traveled?
- I haven't left the country. So the place is called Quezon province here in the Philippines.

10. If you have to give up a sense to lose, which would you choose?
- NONE! haha


11. What else, besides reading, do you do for fun?
- I'm currently into photography. I'm not good, but I want to be :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment